I have a 1980 Chevy Pickup Truck 2WD
Question: According to your diagram of the 3 speed Saginaw I need these parts. 111, 112×2, 113×2, 8, 116, 114 ,115, 85, 89, 59, 60, 105, 11, 95, 15. (117, 10 not sure if this was present)
Answer: We can supply the following parts:
- Bearing Rebuild Kit Saginaw (3 speed) with Rings our part number MWT118AWS will include all the small parts you identified, your cost on this kit is $147.85
- 2nd & 3rd Fork part number MWTWT301-22 your cost $23.33
- Slider 2nd & 3rd part number 344642K your cost is $65.45
- Idler shaft #117 your cost is $15.00
- Reverse Idler Gear part number MWTAWT302-10A your cost is $148.00
- Counter Shaft 9 9/16” part number TRSWT301-3 your cost is $18.68. Plus freight.
In order to quote #8 cluster gear and #11 3rd gear we need tooth count
#59 is no longer available we recommend welding the original. You can see the other Saginaw part we offer on our site.
Give Scott a call toll free 888-824-2012 he can help you.