Dodge 2001 Automatic to ManualOctober 2, 2014 - Author: bartbarton - No Comments
Question: This truck is running around 275 to 300HP it can be set for almost 375 but rarely does. Its a farm truck. We uses it to tow wagons and hull seed and tools and pull dad or my 3500’s out when we get em hung up pulling goosnecks. The truck that needs the Trans is a 01 ram 2500 4wd Cummings quad cab with an auto will the auto Tcase fit a nv4500 we will need a bell housing peddles and a clutch, can you supply these parts?
Answer: We can supply the following:
- New NV4500 4×4 your cost $1695.00 outright no core required
- Shift stub and stick your cost $125.00
- Zoom flywheel and clutch kit your cost $575.00
- Transfer case input shaft your cost $139.00 (this will need to be changed to accommodate the 5 speed)
- Bell housing your cost $325.00
- Clutch fork and clip your cost $69.00
You will need to find the clutch pedal and linkage out of a donor salvage yard truck or from your local Dodge dealer.
Give Scott a call toll free 888-824-2012 he can help you.
Categories: Conversion Projects