© 2012 BlogName - All rights reserved.

Firstyme WordPress Theme.
Designed by Charlie Asemota.

Need 5 speed Trans & Transfer Case

August 6, 2014 - Author: bartbarton - No Comments

I have a 1953 Power Wagon.

Question:  I’m looking to nv4500purchase an NV4500 and an NP241 transfer case for a custom project I’m working on. The engine I’m using is a 1994 12 Valve Cummins out of a ’94 Dodge 2500 2wd Automatic. I’ll be putting this into a 1953 Dodge Power Wagon. The 12 valve Cummins has been upgraded to about 400 – 450 hp. Given the short wheel base of the ’53 Power Wagon a married setup would work best. The truck will be used on a daily basis and will also be used for towing. Do you provide the bell housing with the NV4500? What is included with the NV4500? What sort of upgrades are available to be sure the NV4500 can handle the upgrade in power over stock? Do you also sell a flywheel and clutch for this setup? What would be a quote for everything? NV4500, NP241, Bell housing  and Flywheel Clutch.

Answer:   We can provide a new transmission and a rebuilt transfer case for your custom project.

The transmission is OE and will be capable of the required horsepower without an modifications or upgrading.You will need the following parts:

  • New NV4500 5 Speed part number MTCRY016N your cost $1695.00
  • Bell Housing your cost $325.00
  • New Clutch kit your cost $500 including Flywheel
  • Shift stub and shift stick your cost is $125.00
  • Rebuilt Transfer caseNP241 your cost outright $800.00 no core require.

If you need more technical information give Scott a call toll free 888-824-2012 he can help you.

Categories: Conversion Projects

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *