Need new NV4500 for 1997 ChevroletJuly 23, 2014 - Author: bartbarton - No Comments
I have a 1997 Chevrolet diesel 6.5L 4WD
Question: I’m wishing to purchase a NV4500 5spd to suit the above vehicle with the internal slave cylinder. I read that its $1695 including the 2 upgrades.(main shaft and 5th gear) how much extra for the cryo treatment, the P.T.O coolers, and the clutch upgrade. Could you please price these individually. Also would you have a Borg Warner 4401c transfer case to suit as well? also a clutch to suit the above with a single mass flywheel. As you can see, I live in Australia. Can you also quote shipping. If not that’s fine as I have a freight forwarder over there.
Answer: We can provide the following:
- New NV4500 with the internal slave cylinder including the 2 upgrades.(main shaft and 5th gear) your cost $1695.00
- Cryo treatment, this option is not recommended unless you are planning 450HP or more
- P.T.O coolers your cost $160.00
- Clutch part number MWT04-145 with a single mass flywheel upgrade. Your cost $225.00
- Borg Warner 4401C transfer case part number TCGM027 your cost $1200.00 outright price no core required.
These parts will have a one year no hassle warranty. It would save money to have your freight forwarder pickup at the factory it’s in Zamborta MN 55992, plan on about 360lb’s.
You can see the other parts that we can provide for the NV4500 on our site.
Categories: NV4500 5 Speed Chevrolet Dodge GMC