© 2012 BlogName - All rights reserved.

Firstyme WordPress Theme.
Designed by Charlie Asemota.

Need non full time transfer case for Jeep

July 29, 2014 - Author: bartbarton - No Comments

I have a 1993 Jeep 5.2L NP231_TCCRY011automatic transmission 4WD.

Question:  Would like exchange the transfer case, if I could put a transfer case in the jeep that had a 2wheel drive position instead of all time 4 wheel drive?

Answer:   You can change your transfer case to a NP231J our part number MWTTCAJ010 your cost for a remanufactured unit with a 12 month warranty is $700.00 this unit will have all new bearings, gaskets, seals and chain. There is a $250.00 core deposit or you can send your old transfer case to the factory first. This unit will have 4L-4H-N-2H. Freight costs will be added.

For additional information on this conversion give Scott a call toll free 888-824-2012 he can help you.  You can see the other NP231 transfer case parts we offer on our site.


Categories: Conversion Projects, NP231 Transfer Case

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *