NV4500 1970 Studebaker Pickup TruckDecember 9, 2014 - Author: bartbarton - No Comments
I have a 1970 Studebaker 2WD with 3.9L Cummins Diesel
Question: Wondering what it would cost me to get a NV4500 set up. Need it to bolt up to a 3.9 Cummins I bought to drop into my great grandpas old Studebaker pickup. I would need everything from the motor back, clutch, bell housing, transmission. I have been told the 3.9 has the same bolt pattern as the 2nd gen 5.9 Cummins. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Answer: We can provide a kit that includes the following parts for installation of NV4500 in your 1970 Studebaker with a 3.9 Cummins engine. Our kin includes:
- New NV4500 5 Speed Dodge 2WD Transmission with a 12 month warranty your cost is $1695.00 outright no core required.
- New Bell housing your cost is $350.00
- Clutch Luk Pro Gold Clutch Kit your cost $399.00
- Sip Yoke your cost $145.00
- Shift Stick and Stub your cost $125.00
- Flywheel your cost $225.00 plus freight.
Give Scott a call toll free 888-824-2014 he can help you. Other parts that we can supply for the NV4500 can be found on our site.
Categories: NV4500 5 Speed New Chevrolet Dodge GMC